My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Monday, May 30, 2005

Desperate Party

I just realized that I never posted about the Desperate Housewives party. It was definitely a success. About ten women showed up, and even those crazy few who don't follow the show had a good time. I have to say TiVo is a must for an event like this, because God knows when you have two or more women together, especially women who talk primarily to preschoolers all day, there is going to be some chatter. I am excited about the development of this group, and can't wait for future events. Anyway, I need to go unpack from our family camp excursion, which I will post more about when I have some pictures to go with it.
OHH, I have to say something I never thought I would say at the beginning of the season...POOR BREE!!! I can't imagine finding out your husband had died thinking that you had killed him!! Anyway, back to the unpacking, which I am sure is a major portion of the day for anyone in hell, that and laundry and cleaning up puke, which was also a part of my weekend. But more on that later...
Keithclan, 6:39 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment