My hamper floweth over
Thursday, April 27, 2006
LET THEM EAT CAKE!!! (and let someone else clean them up)
Here are some adorable pictures of adorable babies making some messes that are cute now but in a few years will be repremandable
Friday, April 21, 2006
What do you do with a drunken midget.....
Make Him wear a helmet all the time, that's what! I would like to give a detailed list of the trauma his poor giant head has undergone this past week, but I'm afraid it could be used against me in a court of law. A helmet, I tell you....
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
"Hey Pierce, did you know bacon is made from guinea pigs?"
Sunday, April 16, 2006
Happy Easter from the Keiths!!!!
Saturday, April 15, 2006
Hey Leslie, welcome to the neighborhood!!!!
We decided to take a nice family outing to the park today.......
We played a little soccer......
Watched the transient sleep it off... (notice the empty liquor bottle in bottom left corner)
While Lillian found it very upsetting.....
Jordan decided "When in Rome..."
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
The Starrs!!! They're just like us!!!
THEY RIDE ON TRAINS AND CAROUSELS!!!
THEY CUT CAKE AND EAT HOT DOGS!!!!!
(Tell me what you think, I may make this a weekly article)
Saturday, April 08, 2006
more kid pics....
We will do this again when the drunken midget learns "SIT" and "STAY"
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Fueling the Fire
Can't all of us mommies just get along? (The answer is NOOOO!)
Group discussion classes:
1. CIO: Divine intervention or satanic sleeping?
2. Breastfeeding your older child: Do you call it quits when your kid can spell tits?
3. The case against spanking: If it works so well, then how come the Kool-aid moustache, booger faced kids who get beat in Wal-mart always misbehave in Wal-Mart?
4. Child guided potty training: If we can send our kids to kindergarten in pull-ups, will we still wipe their bottoms in college?
5. To work or not to work? : There will be a pit for mud wrestling in this class so mommies can work it out "civil like" .
Hope you can all attend!!!