My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

the new cow

My brother is finally a cow. He produces MILK! Isn't that cool? We can have a farm now. WOW! cool so now I am going to be a FARMER! isn't that soooooo cool? I always thought farming was impossible in a urban place, but I guess not. So I'm going to be rich now! I cant wait until mom signs the permission slip! she said I cant be the farmer, but I can be the hay cleaner. Pierce can be person who rounds up the cow, but we need a poop cleaner. I'm glad I'm not the poop cleaner, but I still want to be the farmer. my brother agreed to be a cow, and I wonder how long it will take till the people say its O.K for us to have a real farm. I get to feed my brother hay! oh yeah! so I think there here they are they said YES yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa by
Keithclan, 4:10 PM

3 Comments:

this blog was posted by the eldest Keith child. It is the result of a family friend (who shall remain nameless) showing her that the youngest Keith child, who is breastfed, still has his mothers hormones, and if you squeeze his little nips, he has a little milk. Thanks ASHLI (oops).
Blogger Keithclan, at 7:13 PM  
Good Post J! Sorry guys, I couldn't resist! Just leave it to me to guide them to the weird stuff! LOL!
Blogger ashli, at 11:52 AM  
My other comments also apply to this story.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:03 PM  

Add a comment