My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

de ja puke

So my life has been a little stressful lately. I konw, you ask, "why?" It's not like you have 5 kids and work with a load of others, come on Jamie, stop whining! Anyway, I decided to take a personal day today. My plan was to drop the four oldest kids off at their respective summer programs, go to T.J. Maxx in Edmond with just the baby, meet my husband for lunch, come home have a little nap, and NOT CLEAN MY HOUSE! Not that it doesn't need it, just that that's what I ALWAYS do when I get a little time off. And apparently, that was JUST TOOOO MUCH TO ASK!! 2:00 AM, Max wakes up to eat, I start to feed him and hear the now too familiar sound of Lilllian yacking in her bed. Aahhh parenthood. So my day off of r.r. ends up a day off with sick whining kids. THANK YOU MR. MURPHY!!!!!!!!
Keithclan, 11:28 AM

1 Comments:

luv reding your stuff. think I should mail some of it in to the local newspaper? could post it next to 'baby blues'.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:17 AM  

Add a comment