My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Does this mean we should go to church more..Or less??

We are riding in the van today after picking the girls up from P.T., and have this conversation:

MOM "hey girls, have your classes saved a lot of money to send to Uganda?"

JORDAN "What are you talking about?"

MOM "Hello? You've raided every place we keep change, the vans, the change dish in our room, supposedly to send to Uganda, right?"

JORDAN "Oh, that! No, mom, that money is going to Africa, there's a war going on there, you know."

While trying to explain this to my daughters during horrid visions of them being on "Jay-Walking", I start flipping through the radio stations. Unable to find anything to my liking, leave it on a rather sappy Christian song featuring a guy singing "I have nothing...I have nothing...Without you"

PIERCE "Somebody should send him money, he has nothing."
Keithclan, 11:04 PM

1 Comments:

Funny Boy! So cute!
Blogger ashli, at 1:43 AM  

Add a comment