My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Thursday, July 07, 2005

New Pics of The Max






Sorry it has been awhile since we have posted. I have sacrificed my game time to post pictures of my beloved son. God knows the wonders that could be accomplished if Jamie would sacrifice hers... (Did I just say that?) I can't complain, I'm the one who bought her 4 Nancy Drew PC games not knowing the full consequences of doing so. She deserves it, Any soul who is brave enough to take on the stress of seismic proportions that encompass child care both home and at work, deserves a little distraction. (Good save huh honey?) Anyway, for my beloved wife... Here they are, Enjoy!


Keithclan, 11:39 PM

2 Comments:

So cute! Love the one of him and P-Nut Glad Jamie is busy saving the world of Nancy!
Blogger ashli, at 10:08 AM  
charlie's boyfriend is looking really handsome!! love the pics. i still maintain that chad's sperm was too lazy to make ANOTHER baby so they settled on a remake of pierce. !

brooke
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:56 PM  

Add a comment