My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Life According to Dora

So I was talking to some friends about how childrens' programming has, over the past few years, become my morning clock.

The girls have to be at school between 7:40-7:50 in order for Chad to be reasonabally on time for work. Or in other words,
Girls, Calliou is over, are you dressed yet ? Barney is starting, you better be done with breakfast! I hear Sesame Street!! You're late!!!

I have to be at work by 9:00, which can be done on PBS time,
Journey to Ernie is on, Pierce, are you dressed??? What do you mean you have to poop, Lillian, Elmo's world is coming on, we don't have time!!! Find your lunchboxes, he's singing the annoying repetitive end song!!!! Oh crap, Teletubbies!!! We're late!!!

Or, Nick Jr. Time:
Dora is singing "we did it", are you done with breakfast? Oh, God I'm not dressed yet and I hear Joe singing how he wants to play Blue's Clues.... Hurry up!! they found the 3rd clue!!! Oh crap!!! He's in thinking Chair!!! Higglytown Heroes!!!!! We're Late!!!!
Keithclan, 5:34 PM

1 Comments:

We play time by tv everyday too, it's a lovely way to teach the kids! Anna will say,"Mom hurry Stanley is over, we're late!"
Blogger ashli, at 10:00 PM  

Add a comment