My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

PLEASE HELP, THEY'RE POISONING ME!!!!

I wanted to post a video of Max's dinner time, me trying everything to get him to swallow the food instead of allowing it to ooze slowly out of his mouth, Max eventually crying, looking at me like "why do you insist on torturing me, you evil woman?" With the background music of Cold Play singing "Nobody said it was easy... No one ever said it would be this hard..." But he said it would be to complicated, so hope the expression (and mess) on his face gives you the gist of it...
Keithclan, 11:22 PM

3 Comments:

Well said! My website on natural flea treatmentis about lots of natural flea treatment related issues. Please feel free to check it out. There's a free report for you there on dog health, too!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:07 AM  
apparently, someone thinks Max is actually a pooch. Although the substance oozing from his mouth may not be fit for human consumption, I assure you is is 100% homosapian.
Blogger Keithclan, at 3:26 PM  
Poor Baby, why don't you put some "strawbury syrp" in it, then he might enjoy feeding time more
Blogger ashli, at 10:02 PM  

Add a comment