My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Friday, December 30, 2005

ATTENTION: studies show that 4 out of 5 Keith kids prefer to use the toilet

Just thought I'd throw those potty-trained stats out there for anyone who might be reading. Anyone (grandparents) who might have been afraid of babysitting because of diapers. Max now sees it fit to "use it" first thing in the morning to give me a nice start to my day=== I love the smell of doody in the morning! Anyway, the odds of having to change a poopy are very slim if you are with him after 8:00 a.m. So if anyone (GRANDPARENTS) who might be reading this would like to now offer up their services for babysitting (as I am sure they remember their own parents doing on several occasions , I know I do).... .. You know what, if this following passage doesn't inspire you....


My dear friend Allison gave my husband and I a gift certificate to the movie theater along with babysitting on the night we went. So we decided to cash in early lest she change her mind, and went last night. When I told my children that Allison would be coming to watch them because mommy and daddy were going out, Jordan said, "
"Is it your anniversary again already?"
"No, sweetie, some parents like to go out together more than once a year."
"Oh, yeah, Montse's parents do that."

For those of you who don't know, my good friend Ashli with the help of some other good poopy friends arranged it so that my husband and I had a night, AN ENTIRE NIGHT to ourselves for our anniversary. Ashli abandoned her own husband and two children to come watch my 5 put them all to bed (slept with Max) , stayed the night, and fed them all breakfat in the morning. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the last time we were totally child free for the night was our wedding night.

NOTE: Any guilt or shame this article inspires is fair and deserved and not the fault of its' author :)
Keithclan, 10:04 AM

1 Comments:

surely that was not aimed at me? remember me ... old and decrepit: "broken-down, doddering, senile; ready for the scrap-heap"
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:23 PM  

Add a comment