My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

It's all her fault



This is a picture of my grandma Vera and 14 of her 19 great-grandchildren, all under 12 years old. She, by the way, only had 4 children. I really am creating a nation of my own, aren't I? That's some great incentive not to screw 'em up!

By the way, Brooke, that makes 4 posts in 1 day. So, if, by chance, my blogging ambitions fail, I don't want to hear your rude comments until Feb****uary. Some of us have lives outside of cyberspace, you know. I am not one of them, but I do have 5 kiddos that keep me pretty busy....

Keithclan, 11:14 PM

2 Comments:

oh, um....well, who else would leave rude comments on your blog if it wasn't me? you would just have this nice pretend world where all your friends were nice. (and we all know that's not true) :)
Blogger brooke, at 2:10 PM  
downloaded picture, but too 'fuzzy' to print. can you e-mail it to me?
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:32 PM  

Add a comment