My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

She's baaacckkkk

Okay, so I am going to resume blogging, every week, because I enjoy it. I am going to have to understand and respect that my husband does not share my enthusiasm, and so I will either have to accept that I can very rarely post pictures, buy a digital camera, or learned how to use the dagnabbit scanner!!!
So, quick update of the last few months: Still have 5 kids, still work in hell, I mean the mothers' day out,(still in the baby room and still with my beloved co-worker), had a great Halloween and a fun Thanksgiving, celebrated my 10th wedding anniversary(thanks to my WONDERFUL friends, we had a wonderful anniversary), Max is earning his nickname Cartman and weighing in at about 25 pounds at 9 months and now wearing a size 18-24 months, and I am actually really looking forward to Christmas for the first time in several years.
Now that that is out of the way... Let's see, how about funny kid stories? I took the kids to see The Lion Witch and the wardrobe (great movie..Stayed remarkably true to the books) and Loud Boy (aka Pierce) did an amazing job of being quiet. He was sitting on my lap, and at one point said "mommy, this is a really long movie" and during the beginning of the battle scene he said "look mom! They are going to race!" because they were showing the 2 sides running to meet each other in battle.
Lillian sings "we miss you a merry Christmas."
and Max is saying "screw you guys, I'm going home."
Keithclan, 4:00 PM

2 Comments:

I like the new format. I'm Brooke's cousin. Glad to see something new, I think you're hilarious and have been waiting to look at something besides the poopy pants. Niiiice!
Blogger Unknown, at 10:47 PM  
thanks james---appreciate the new post- it's about f-ing time!!
Blogger brooke, at 2:07 PM  

Add a comment