My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

What the Omniplex would look like if it had been updated since the 80s

These are Lillian and Pierce's favorite pictures to look at right now. Lillian will say "where is the man who spanked my bottom like this?" And then swat her own hiney. It is too cute!! (as they ran under his legs, he would swat them with the flyswatter)

My amazingly brave girl peddling backwards on a tightrope about 40 feet in the air! This was her second time to brave this feat. Way to go Jordan!!!

I would put up more pictures of Science City, but those of us from Oklahoma would cry the next time we went to the Omniplex to play the Pac Man style computer games. They don't however, as far as I know, have a shadow wall, so there, Kansas City!!!
Keithclan, 11:00 PM

1 Comments:

A spanking clown? That is one of the most scary scenarios I can imagine! I hope you warn any potential spouses of this incident (if not for their sake, for your own enjoyment of embarrasing your children; it's in the job description, you know) And - when the time comes - have a clown costume wedding shower for Lillian's betrothed to facilitate any "needs" she may still harbor.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:31 PM  

Add a comment