My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Friday, May 12, 2006

CAN'T SLEEP, OR THE CLOWNS WILL EAT ME

That, my friends, is the motto of WWW.IHATECLOWNS.COM. My 5 year old has awaken me several times this week: "Mom, can I sleep with you? I'm scared."
The first night, I asked him if he had a bad dream and he said no, that he was just scared. After the second night, I asked again:
"Honey, are you having bad dreams?"
"I don't know. I don't think so."
"Well, what are you afraid of?"
"Maybe it's a dream, but it seems so real! I don't want to tell you."
"Please honey? I really want to know."
"There's this clown that comes into my room. He tries to take me out of my bed. When I wake up, I'm under my covers, and it really feels like he is hiding in my room. It's probably just a dream."

I lied and told him it probably was, but I myself am doubtful. The clowns must have a list of all the people who know they are truly evil, and are now coming to shut them up. Anyone know how to set up a night time surveillance camera? If I can catch him in the act, maybe the world will start to see clowns for what they really are, and we will no longer have to endure them at circuses or look at velvet painting of them crying. They are only crying because the kid got away!

"Clowns love kids(they taste like chicken)" -www.ihateclowns.com
Keithclan, 9:54 AM

3 Comments:

okay, that whole thing is just too frickin creepy! I would be scared to go in there to show no one was there!
Blogger ashli, at 10:37 PM  
I told you to STOP letting Pierce watch the biography of John Wayne Gacy! No really that is too creepy, just let him pile in to bed with the rest of the crew:)
Blogger ginny, at 9:15 PM  
EEEWWW! Poor Pierce! It's probably some residue from his trip the Philharmonic a couple of years back. Thanks for the website, although I'm afraid to look at it just yet. I'm not sure I've admitted to myself how much I hate clowns, and I'm scared of opening up some dark recess/abcess of repressed emotion and festering wounds.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:06 PM  

Add a comment