My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Thursday, May 18, 2006

The Ghosts of hens past





Okay so I couldn't beat Ginny to the punch with today's pics, but I thought I would share some pics from yesteryear, literally almost a year ago. Remember how sweet and quiet Max was (come on, think hard). Can't believe so many women from so many different backgrounds with so many different personalities have managed to stay friends. The hens have pulled each other through some hard times with support and laughter, and I am thankful to be a part of something so inspiring. Cluck Cluck ladies!
Keithclan, 11:39 PM

3 Comments:

amen sister! However, I only see one scary ghost in that picture
E-L-I! I know I'm rude but he squirted my daughters private region with a powerful water gun! C'mon!
Blogger ginny, at 8:36 AM  
Those pics are priceless. And they'll come in especially handy around the time these kids start junior high school.
Blogger Unknown, at 10:47 AM  
Can't believe they have grown so much!
Blogger ashli, at 10:50 AM  

Add a comment