My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Houston, we have a puker.

Yes, the stomach flu is back in my home. Max woke up at about 5:oo (in our bed, of course) throwing up, then again at 7:00. He is doing better now, a few biohazardous diapers, but no more vomit. I have made it through most of the vomit induced laundry, (2 sets of king size sheets, 5 towels, 2 sets of pajamas, our comforter...) and am trying to mentally and physically prepare myself for the very real possibilty of round 2 tonight, at least all the rest of the kids can usually make it to the toliet.
I have to say that this time the stomach flu comes as a bit of a relief. The closer we get to family camp, the more I fear another round of family camp puking. So I figure better now than then.
Anyway, here are some pics of family camps past. Enjoy!





Keithclan, 5:43 PM

2 Comments:

Can't wait to go! I hope 'mosquito bite' boy does ok.
Blogger Summer, at 11:35 PM  
Look at baby Lily! And how small and young Pierce looks! Wow, I am so glad we have so many great memories there together, let's hope they're all great ones this year and not sickly ones!
Blogger ashli, at 3:43 PM  

Add a comment