My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Thursday, May 04, 2006

No I don't expect you to read all of this!

I haven't actually written anything in a long time, posting pictures is so much easier and less time consuming, and the drunken midget leaves me precious little free time. So what have I been up to? Here's a quick list:


1. Top Chef, so happy to see Stephen go! Yes I love to hate him, but obviously by the look on his face something on that set smells REALLY bad and I'm glad he doesn't have to suffer through it any more. I can't wait until next weeks reunion show when he looses his mind!
2. Speaking of television, I apparently missed the best Desperate Housewives to date, and am going to try to download it on the computer. Don't laugh, I did figure out how to use the scanner, 5 or 6 years after we bought it and only because Summer had to make a slideshow for her grandma's memorial service but hey, the point is I can post my own pictures and I'm darn proud of it!
3. Pierce is currently on a play date with a BOY! This was our conversation last night before bed:
"I am going to Elliot's tomorrow?"
"Yes."
"To his house?"
"Yes."
"After school?"
"yes."
"Ms. Bumgarner's?"
"Yes."
"But I'm going to Miss Kim's first?"
"yes."
"And then I don't go in your silver van after school, I go in their van?"
"Yes, or they will walk to pick you up."
"But they will pick me up from outside, when I sit and wait with all my friends?"
"yes."
And then there were about a hundred more questions, and it felt like he was saying "You are really going to let me out of cage? REALLY? I get to run free with all of the other dogs, really?"
4. Jordan is going to dance the tango at her school talent show tomorrow. She will probably kill me, but I am going to post a video.
5. Ashton is currently at Olivia's. This is a good thing, because she has also been too long without a play date.
6. Lillian is watching Narnia, her new favorite movie. Yes I know it is not age appropriate and no I wouldn't have let anyone else watch it at her age, but get off my back!!! The other three year olds in my class watch "I Robot" and "King Kong" and play "Halo" and by golly I am better than their parents!!!!
7.Max is actually sitting here playing with a puzzle. He is not in the toilet, he is not in the trash can, he is not in the pantry and all feels strangely peaceful in the world!
8. My Job: Hmmm, what can I say? I have a new nickname for my boss, The Brick Wall. But that is a whole post of its own!!!!!
Keithclan, 5:14 PM

4 Comments:

good visual on Stephen, wow what an arrogant sissy...I was so sad to see Lee Ann go though:( I really liked her...Don't you love those peaceful days, so few and far between!
Ginny
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:15 PM  
I'm still really missing your crazy old co-worker stories. Do you think you could pull some stories out of the archive or is it just too far gone?
Blogger Unknown, at 6:33 PM  
wow. jamie. 5 kids. wow. that's all i've got. wow.
Blogger brooke, at 7:50 PM  
Jordan was awesome today! So cute! can't wait to see the video!
Blogger ashli, at 9:21 PM  

Add a comment