My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Friday, June 23, 2006

And the kid of the week is....MAX!






Okay, I've had my time out from Blogger and am ready to post again.

I feel that poor Max has gotten a bad rap on my blog, so I decided to make him my first kid of the week. Max is definitely a handful, and definitely the cause of at least 75% of my housework, but it is all collateral damage. He has an insatiable hunger for knowledge, and I know that the passion with which he pulls every card out of the Memory game box and pinches tiny pieces of Play-Doh out of the can until it looks like orange snow has covered the table, will be a passion that he carries with him through his life. I need to remember that every dropped object is an experiment in gravity, every smeared dinner an artist's expression. He has won the hearts of all of his siblings with his cuddly nature, and the hearts of his parents as well. I love to end my day with him lounging in my lap, sippy cup of juice in hand (his, of course) watching Animal Planet, while he points enthusiastically to every furry creature exclaiming "DOGGY!" and looks pleadingly at me for clarification of anything that doesn't fit into this category. I love you Max! Thank you for completing our family!
Keithclan, 10:50 AM

4 Comments:

Another awesome post Jamie- he is an amazing baby, I'm so glad to know him and can't wait to see what a bright child he's gonna grow to be. He's surely gonna continue to astound us. -Camille
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:53 PM  
So what if your kid has been walking for 5 months, eats with a fork, and uses words. I don't care. I bet he didnt pick something off my car and eat it like mine did?! Ha, take that mister smarty pants.
Blogger Summer, at 8:48 PM  
love that maxwell! Missed him and his grunting!
Blogger ashli, at 9:42 PM  
how I have missed your blog! C'mon Jamie, you know that 6th baby is waiting in the wings somewhere:0
Blogger ginny, at 11:10 AM  

Add a comment