My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Blog rage

Dear Blogger:

What did I ever do to you? You know I have 5 kids, right? And very little time to sit at the computer, right? And that when I do sit at the computer, I usually have to pay for it by cleaning up a mess later, RIGHT? So why do you INSIST upon LYING to me, telling me my photos are uploading, while I sit patiently, waiting, only to see the ERROR PAGE appear, 5 minutes later, and you don't even have the courtesy to SAVE MY PICTURES!!!! So I have to find them all again, and again I get an ERROR PAGE! I love, you Blogger, but I can't go on like this. Either you start putting some serious effort into this relationship, or we are through.

Sincerely,
Jamie Keith
Keithclan, 4:42 PM

1 Comments:

Love it! Happened just last week to me as you know because I whined to you for about an hour as I was trying to will them to appear!
Blogger ashli, at 9:44 PM  

Add a comment