My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Thursday, June 29, 2006

A great website

This is a great educational website for kids
As a parent you may think it is too simple and frankly reminds you a little of your Pac Man days, but my 3 and 5 year olds have received hours of enjoyment from it.

I would like to apologize for my harshness on the last post, I in no way want to put down Christianity or Christians, I am one myself, and there have been so many wonderful people who have helped give me guidance and direction in my life (especially Presbyterians :) ), I was just venting, that's all. I have been having a rough time lately, I would love to stay off anti-anxiety meds, for financial reasons mostly, but don't know how much longer I can do so before my kids start buying them on the black market and slipping them into my Cheerios.

Anyway, check out the site for your preschoolers, and have a great day!
Keithclan, 9:18 PM

1 Comments:

I'm with you in regards to the meds. Whoa. Pregnant hormones and no meds. It's a scary, scary world at my house these days.
Blogger Unknown, at 4:23 PM  

Add a comment