My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Saturday, July 15, 2006

And the kid of the MONTH is... LILLIAN!!!

I got a little ambitious there with the whole "weekly" post idea. Besides, giving them a whole month makes it more special, right?








What can I say about Lillian? She oozes cuteness! She is even adorable when she is upset (note pouting picture) or when she is tattling. She will march over hands on hips, and say "Lily says she won't be my friend anymore, and that's not nice." in a very matter of fact yet very "I mean business" voice. She is loving, kind, and generous with everyone. She has an infectious smile and she embraces the world with open arms. I love watching her grow and seeing her experience new things, like jumping off the diving board at Dwight, completing the monkey bars at the Zoo, learning to write her name, and something new every day. I LOVE YOU LILLIAN!!!
Keithclan, 9:25 PM

3 Comments:

Jamie, I've tried calling and e-mailing. Is there any way you can e-mail me the pics on you blog ... when I try to download them, they come out 'fuzzy'.

I miss hearing from you.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:53 AM  
love her!
Blogger ginny, at 2:12 PM  
She is a sweet little muffin- one of my favorite toddlers in the world. -Camille
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:38 PM  

Add a comment