My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Anyone have a pony for sale? (cheap)



She obviously deserves one. She has to wear her little pink cast for 3 weeks. She is pretty excited about it being pink, that it doesn't cover her elbow, and that people can sign it. I am happy about it's size, it is much smaller than her splint which makes it much easier to dress her.

She is holding her get well cards that Miss Kim's class made her. I think they make it all worth it to her.
Keithclan, 10:44 PM

3 Comments:

Poor girl! She looks so cute in her little pink cast! I am so happy she was able to the pink one!
Blogger ashli, at 11:13 PM  
Poor thing! That cast is pretty cute though. I'd definitely say that a pony is in order for the occasion.

Thanks for your comment today. I always appreciate it when you speak up.
Blogger Unknown, at 7:28 PM  
really like the new layout of your blog.
too bad they didn't have pink casts when you were in the first grade at Columbus, KS.
can you tell Lillian I'm sorry she broke her arm?
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:49 AM  

Add a comment