My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Friday, July 28, 2006

Then and now








although there are some obvious differences, some good (hairstyles, fashion choices) it's obviously the same "girlfriends".

Some people attend summer camp, and some people are deeply effected by it, to the point where it becomes at some, unconscious or conscious level, a part of you.

Yes, that sounds sappy and I am sure you are afraid I am going to break into "friends are friends forever", I will spare you.

I am just very happy to be reunited with some of the most amazing girls (I refuse to use the word women) that I have ever met.

I am looking forward to doing it again soon in the future, hopefully with the 2 who were absent this time.
Keithclan, 12:33 AM

3 Comments:

Looks like you all fun! Glad you had a day to yourself, you deserve it!
Blogger ashli, at 12:30 PM  
We think you're pretty special, too :) I am so glad we are all back in touch. Elena
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:45 AM  
Is it just me, or is Elena still 19?
ejk
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:36 PM  

Add a comment