My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Change of Pace

I have deleted a few of my previous posts. I really appreciate those of you who left encouiraging comments. It's just that I would rather have someone post a picture of me naked (pre-pregnancy) or picking my nose or butt,* than talk openly about my feelings. I admire people who have the courage to do that, but it isn't me.

So it's back to how cute my kids are (very cute), maybe a little griping about work, and some random thoughts off the top of my head. If you don't like it, don't read it (please like it, please read it).



*If you have a pre-pregnancy nude picture of me, i'll pay you for it! (after puberty, mom, pics of me in the bathtub when I was 3 don't count)
Keithclan, 7:46 PM

3 Comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:32 PM  
Yeah, okay. But I still feel like a dork for thinking you really liked Laura. For the record.
Blogger Unknown, at 9:16 AM  
Please don't feel like a dork because you missed my dry sarcasm, Karen. As a mother of 5 telling a soon to be mother of 3, your kids will give ample oppotunity to feel like a dork in due time :) Gawwsshhh, mooommmmm-uh!
Blogger Keithclan, at 5:49 PM  

Add a comment