My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Thursday, August 24, 2006

My new hero


There aren't many people who have families as large as mine, so I am always glad when a "mother of many" reaches celeb status, and makes us all look good, you know, a real role model.

Laura, from Project Runway 3, is just that woman. Kudos, Laura!

She immediately won my heart in the first episode, when she made the statement;
I always make a point to put myself together in the morning. When you have 5 kids, it's easy to end up in a downward spiral and the next thing you know you're driving a minivan and wearing sweatpants (scoff)*

Last night's episode, she won me over even more. The moms (and a few sisters) were the guest models, and Laura let it slip that she is pregnant with number 6. Then she makes this statement:
I don't think you are ever prepared to have your sixth child. But 5, 6 or 7, isn't much different. I'll just throw it on the pile with the rest of them.*
A quote that will undoubtedly be in baby books in the near future.

I gotta go throw on a fresh pair of sweatpants and pile all the kids in the mnivan. Later!

*statements are not exact quotes, but I assure the sentiment is accurately portrayed.
Keithclan, 5:18 PM

1 Comments:

Yeah, I like her too. I admire that quote about always dressing up. Not that I live it, but it's something to keep in mind.
Blogger Unknown, at 10:17 PM  

Add a comment