My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

One for the Jeff Foxworthy show...



Yes, I know you were wondering how the other half lived... This is a pic of us blowing up the pool that my friend Camille hooked us up with (I would link you to her blog, but she STILL doesn't have one...)
We only have a digital camera that is mostly for taking video clips. It really only works well in good sunlight. We decided to buy a good 35mm camera a few years ago, and while I still love it, it isn't ideal for blogging.

Dear Santa, I have been a very...err...kinda...well i haven't been the worst girl in the world this year! All I want for Christmas is a really good digital camera.

Your biggest fan.
The one with all the kids
Keithclan, 9:03 PM

4 Comments:

hi pierce!! :) and my word verification. maxrey.
Blogger brooke, at 11:58 PM  
looks like he's having a great time while keeping cool in an unforgivable OK summer. poor Max ... one can only hope this picture doesn't mysteriously appear when he starts dating.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:07 AM  
What is Maxrey? -Camille
Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:27 PM  
OMG! He looks exactly like Chad (in the face that is). What a little cutie!
Blogger ginny, at 8:10 PM  

Add a comment