My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Give it to me straight

Dear McDonalds,
I have noticed your latest advertising campaign is trying to convince us that your food is actually good for us, a healthy choice. "What goes on your tummy is not as important as what goes in it." If I represent your consumers at all, (and with a family as big as mine, we have to make some dent, right?), you are totally going in the wrong direction. Here are some ideas:

"It may not be the healthiest option, but it's better than you can do in under 3 minutes."


"With less clean up, do you really care if it's healthy or not?"


"If you make sure the other 2 meals you had today are fairly well balanced, having one with us probably won't kill you."


"You know you want it, (and so do we, because we put addictive chemicals in the fries.)"

Just thought I'd let you know where I stand.


Sincerely,
Mom to Many
Keithclan, 6:29 PM

2 Comments:

they do have good fries... mmmm....

well, good to eat, but definitely not good for you to eat!
Blogger LaughterThoughts, at 1:05 AM  
Seriously, have you ever thought of writing your own line of greeting cards? lol

You MUST keep on writing these letters. They totally keep me in stitches:)
Blogger Pam, at 2:43 PM  

Add a comment