My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Not just a syndrome anymore

Dear Archer Farms,

I wanted to inform you that you have mislabeled one of your products- The Bacon and Cheddar Beef patties taste neither like bacon nor cheddar (or, quite frankly, beef). I think a more appropriate name would be AssBurgers, it definitely comes closer to describing the actual taste. I also think you should consider putting a "not fit for human consumption" label on the box, and displaying it next to the Bil-Jac, although, come to think of it, most people love their dogs too much.

Sincerely,
Mom to Many (who had a
lovely dinner of green beans
and chocolate chip cookies last night)
Thanks, assburgers!
Keithclan, 2:01 PM

4 Comments:

okay that's hilarious! Thanks for the warning on what not to buy next time I go to Target!
Blogger ashli, at 9:17 PM  
Are they like gardenburgers or actual beef? -Camille
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:57 PM  
They claim to be actual beef, maybe their definition of beef and mine are way different....
Blogger Keithclan, at 9:05 PM  
I could spend an entire day writing letters like that. Everyone has to have a goal right?

Thanks for the tip. I just marked assburgers off my shopping list.
Blogger Pam, at 10:31 PM  

Add a comment