My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Blog Blog, b*tch, b*itch, oh what a relief it is!

My husband and I made it through the whole first season of Lost in one week, and have now moved on to season 2. It's kind of hokey at times, but definitely addictive. Maybe because I have such sympathy for the characterics. Scratch that: EMPATHY!!!

After this four day fall break (break, haha) I have written:

MY MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE:

Please help! I have been stranded for years (okay, more like 4 days) on an island full of little people. Not the sweet cuddly kind, either. The "it's cold outside, we are bored so we are going to quite literally bouce off the walls" kind. My husband is working this weekend, and I feel the natives are sensing my weaness. Please send help (at this point, I would probably even settle for Nanny Jo)

On the upside, I am actually excited about going back to work tommorow. Mondays are usually good days, and I am looking forward to some Halloween crafts. I have a lot to do to get ready for Halloween aroound here, too. We haven't carved pumpkins yet, and I need to get to work on Pierce's Tin Man costume. Lillian is going to be Dorothy, Max is going as one of the lollipop guild, and I am trying to talk Jordan and Ashton into being Glinda and the Wicked Witch. Although, I may see if one wants to be the witch of the East, and make a big cardboard cut out of a house with striped stockings and glittery shoes underneath. You know, i am planning all of this for that spare time I have :)


I leave you with some very random semi-recent pics of the kids, enjoy!




Keithclan, 1:23 PM

1 Comments:

The dreaded fall break...Today is day 1 and yes, my house is already bursting at the seams!!!

Love the Wizard of Oz costumes for the kids! Great idea.
Blogger Pam, at 9:17 AM  

Add a comment