My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Thursday, October 26, 2006

The good, the bad, and the driving me to drink

I have finished everyone's Halloween costumes, and everyone looks fantastic if I do say so myself! I will be posting pics soon, and you WILL oooh and aaah. I am putting up a teaser pic: the newest member of The Lollipop Guild. We are also looking forward to going "Booing" tonight, we have been Booed twice because I forgot to put up our "We've been Boeed" sign last night. What a very fun tradition, it almost makes up for the kids not being able to wear their costumes to school (not really).


We found out last month that Ashton is going to have to have SEVEN baby teeth pulled soon. They may have to put her under. Soon to follow will be lots of orthodontic fun.


Last night, Jordan fell at church and broke half of her front (permanent) tooth off. She went to the dentist today, and we will find out in a few weeks if it will require orthodontic work or a root canal. Hmmm, shall I pull off your toenail or your fingernail? Neither are great options.


Obviously, I am leaving Chad for a dentist. It's okay, he's cool with it, as long as my new hubby throws in some free work for him as well.


Seriously, I have excess spacing in my teeth, and my husband had crowding. When I add those together, I come up with perfection. God, apparently, uses a different formula than I do. Jordan has spacing, Ashton has crowding, and our dentist says Lillian will have crowding to the tenth power. We have state insurance, and while that is the case, Ashton's work should be 100% covered. Jordan's mishap may be out of pocket, depending on whether or not it is deemed "cosmetic".

Anywho, enjoy the pic of Max that I can't wait to pull out when he starts dating. Will post some more ASAP.


Keithclan, 3:31 PM

5 Comments:

The Lollipop Guild boy? Adorable.

Sorry about all the tooth stuff going on. That just stinks.
Blogger Unknown, at 10:30 AM  
His future wife will love that picture!
Blogger Pam, at 9:49 PM  
Whoa! I had seven baby teeth pulled at once (I was twelve - apparently they had no motivavtion to come out on their own). It really wasn't that big of a deal. They put me out to pull them, and there was little pain afterwards. I am also lacking 8 permanent teeth due to crowding - whee! - Elizabeth
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:10 PM  
love the picture of Max, anxious to see pics of all the kids in their costumes! how great that you took time to make them ... that makes them so much more special ... and unique. the "booing" tradition sounds really neat and special.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:46 AM  
I remember how much you really liked going to the dentist ... that could be genetic. I myself would almost rather have my fingernal removed ... almost. hope the girls (and you) are okay with the whole dentist thing, and wish you all luck during what has to be a pretty harrowing experience.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:52 AM  

Add a comment