My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Peaceful nights

We have finally found a way to get Max out of our bed!!!!













It's also works for other kids!!






Ignore the pathetic look on Jordan and Pierce's faces, they love it! We check on them a couple times a day, bring them a few worms, and best of all, it leaves us lots of time for our new obsession: Trying to watch the first two seasons of Lost in two weeks.

By the way, did you all happen to watch the news? The weatherman said hell froze over. Though they are not sure why, they think it has something to do someone evil winning a prize that they don't deserve, someone with a rat tail? and a tattooed neck? Not sure what that means.... ;)
Keithclan, 4:31 PM

5 Comments:

AAAAAhahahahahahahahaha!
Blogger Unknown, at 5:23 PM  
Who were you rooting for?
Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:32 PM  
now that is funny!
Blogger Pam, at 8:59 PM  
Michael's collection looked like he was designing costumes for "Pretty Woman". I liked Uli's okay, and I thought Laura's were very pretty. I think that short blue dress in particular of Jeffery's was hideous, and I just didn't see that he was a clear winner. As far as consistencty through the show, I have to say I think I was rooting for Laura. Yes, I know she looks down on us sweatpant wearing minivan driving types, but she is okay with turtle poop......
Blogger Keithclan, at 9:16 PM  
I liked Uli's the best but liked Michael better throughout the program - more personality than fashion. Laura's workmanship was impressive but I'm not too fond of her style.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:15 PM  

Add a comment