My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Saturday, November 25, 2006

The giving of many thanks

I give thanks for the ridiculously nice weather we had this holiday! On turkey day, my kids raked a big pile of leaves in their grandpa's yard for the sole purpose of jumping in. OnFriday, it was so nice that they actually waded in th creak at Dwight! (Don't be too jealous, Elena, the water was freezing, my kids are a little nutty). It was warm enough to be almost uncomfortable in long sleeves, though.

I give thanks for friends who stick around no matter what the weather is like.



I give thanks for my husband, whom without I would be in a straight jacket. Whil at times his calm nature can have quite the opposite affect on me, without it I would be lost.



i give thanks for healthy, happy children. That my major concerns are but fevers and bad manners.


Happy Holidays














Keithclan, 10:17 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment