My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Then again, maybe I am

I never think of myself as a "soccer mom" or a "chauffeur", it just doesn't seem to me we spend that much time in the car. My schedule feel very manageable UNTIL....

Someone has to go to the doctor. Then I realize just how full of pick-up and drop-off times.

Everyday, the older kids have to be at school by 8:00. I have to be at work between 8:30 and 8:45 with the 2 youngest in tow. Pierce has to be picked up by 11:00, I get off work at 2:45 and the girls have to be picked up at 3:00.

Unless it's Thursday. Then they are picked up at 3:45 after chess club.

Tuesdays, Ashton has acting from 4:30 to 7:00, Wednesday, Jordan has choir from 4:30 to 5:30, (except on the days she has voice lessons, then she gets out at 6:30)


And those are just the basics. Sooo, there is never a window large enough to schedule a doctor or dentist appointment without the aid of my husband.

Must go pack up Max to go to the doctor with daddy, he has by my best guess strep throat? (Threw up once, no appetite, high fever). Hope you have a healthy weekend!
Keithclan, 12:52 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment