My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Thursday, December 28, 2006

bummer!

I have tried to contact blogger and report the jerks who now have my web name... But it looks like I am stuck here. I was trying to change my header, and put that where the address is supposed to be... and when i realized what I had done, and went back to change it, my name was gone. I am not sure why some phony site that makes annoying and not family friendly pop-ups appear on your screen would want my name, but they have it. soon I will write them a letter :)

The good news? I did change my header and links ALLBYMYSELF!!! Yes, I realize that my 11 year old could have probably done the same thing, but frankly, I am proud of myself for changing from cassette tapes and VHSs to cd's and DVDs. And while I still don't have a DVR or caller ID, I can post my own pictures and manage my own blog, and that, folks, is an accomplishment!
Keithclan, 10:12 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment