My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

more hotel pictures












Some more pictures from Great Wolf Lodge. The picture of the kids standing in front of the tree was taken in the "cub club" room, where they host arts and crafts practically all day, most of which are free. I can't tell you how much we enjoyed our stay, I know this is a ridiculous amount of pictures, but I still didn't post pics of the incredible room that really comfortably housed our family of 7, or the clock in the lobby that has animatronic animal that sing and tell stories 3 times a day, or the snow (they made it "snow" bubbles twice a night, it really looked like snow)... It is a little pricey, but I think it is definitely worth it!
Keithclan, 12:16 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment