My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Popular

I write in this blog for my own benefit. I do not write in depth about my feelings, or give a detailed account of my life right down to every grocery shopping trip; I use this blog for the sole purpose of ridding my mind of some of the countless random thoughts that pass through it every minute. It helps relieve the tension from the voices in my head, if you will.

So most of the time, I don't care much that only about 20 people even look at my blog on any given day, and many of those people are googling something specific that I obviously cannot offer them help or advice for, (my favorite was "Lady Angela Spanking"), so they barely look at my blog before deciding that it is too boring to waste their time on.


But today I was reading at Dooce her latest hate mail edition, and I was very saddened. I wish this once I was popular enough to receive hate mail. So if you are searching Google for "reborn babies" and come across my site, and would like to defend yourself for either making or purchasing these frightening "dolls", knock yourself out. I'm sure there is a side to your story, and though I can't imagine what you would say that would help my mind accept your insanity, I would love to hear it.


my friend Allison googled "reborn baby" after viewing my post, and came across a blog ring dedicated to the subject. One woman wrote how she was so excited to get her new "baby", and that the next day, she was going to take her out to shop for some new preemie baby clothes. Take the doll. WITH HER. Shopping. WITH HER. For real baby clothes. (did I mention WITH HER?)




By the way, did you all know that Christmas is almost here? And that even if I don't say the month or date aloud, it is still going to come just as quickly? Just thought I'd let ya know.

Mom to many out
Keithclan, 4:03 PM

1 Comments:

Uggg, thanks for reminding me... I haven't bought Christmas cards yet or anything...I googled 'reborn babies', too. Yuck and yuck some more. I fear that the next step from taking a 'reborn' shopping with you is stealing fetuses from pregnant women. Sorry for the gore, but frankly that is what I think of... Elena
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:58 AM  

Add a comment