My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Very well, I thank you

So, I won't blog about how crazy my schedule is right now, because I know that everyone has the same situation, but I will casually mention that this Thursday I have our preschool Christmas program and 3, yes 3 staff parties, which is only Jordan's shadow day at Classen SAS tomorrow, which is just before Jordan singing in the mall on Friday and the Wilson Christmas party..... I bet you are glad I didn't complain about my schedule at all :)

Anyway, this weekend was my 11th wedding anniversary. Chad and I went to see "Stranger than Fiction", and I was pleasantly surprised! I am not a big Will Ferrell fan, but I think he did a great job in the movie of, well, not being himself. We also went Christmas shopping, by ourselves. We had a good time even though we both came to the conclusion that going home and shopping on the internet was 10 times more appealing.


Were you wondering how I have 3 staff parties on one night? Well, we have a party for Chad's work, My OLD work, and my NEW work. Yes, I will be be starting a new job in January. I am very excited, and a little nervous, I will be working in a toddler room with Max, but the benefits FAR outweigh any small obstacles.


So that how things are with me. Now you can sleep well tonight.
Keithclan, 3:27 PM

3 Comments:

Happy Anniversary! Elena
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:05 PM  
Where are you going in January???
Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:20 AM  
BTW, Lizzee is the one that wants to know where you are going. Can I come too?

ejk
Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:21 AM  

Add a comment