My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A little of this, a little of that

I went to see "Pan's Labyrinth" last night. How was it, you ask? Well, overall, I liked the movie. However, athough I don't mind seeing foreign movies with subtitles, I like to know that I am going to see a movie with subtitles in advance. To prepare myself. And as one of the people I saw it with pointed out, it's not a great thing to see a movie with scary/gory scenes in it that has subtitles. When you are covering your eyes, you may miss some important dialouge. By the way, please tell me I was not the only one who had no clue the entire movie is in spanish?

When I came home at 11:00, I remebered how desperately I needed to go to the grocery store. I was exhausted, and started trying to scrape together lunches for kids. And then I remembered, PIZZA DAY! Twice a month they do pizza day at my new job. I was exstatic! And then I remembered it is Wednesday! And we eat dinner at church! Double score!



Jordan's audition for jr. high was yesterday. I don't really know what to say. I am torn between it being a great opportunity and it being WAAAYYY too much for an 11 year old. She took a test on method, then performed the 2 songs she had prepared, had to match pitch, sight read, and sing three blind mice in a round with the piano player. Yeah, how many of those things could I have actually done? I'll go with 0.

Update: I started this post 5 days ago. I abandoned it when I realized I was going to have to become a "new" blogger. I was afraid I would find a way to mess it up. But I didn't (I don't think).

Not a whole lot new, Pierce lost his first tooth, at school, which was one of the best things that has ever happened to him.

Max is growing up way to fast. If I say "Are you a baby?" He'll smile and say "Noooo." "are you a big boy?" "Ya! Big Boy!"

It snowed this morning. Why couldn't we have had the really big flakes last week when it would have stuck? Sigh. Oklahoma weather can be a tad bit frustrating.

Alright, must go participate in a ridiculously busy Saturday. Have a great weekend!
Keithclan, 3:24 PM

1 Comments:

O lost his first tooth this morning on the walk to school. It makes him look older, sob.

ejk
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:05 PM  

Add a comment