My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

"Passive Agressive? ME?" or, "passive aggresive me" You be the judge.

I've been thinking a lot about the pictures I post on my site after reading some of Karen's latest blog entries. I know she gave some helpful code to help secure your pictures, and mentioned that you can place a stamp on your pictures. But I? Am the person who lost her blog address trying to change me header. So I decided to handle this the best way I know how: with a letter.


Dear Anyone Who Reads my Blog,

I like to post pictures of my family for the benifit of my friends and family who live out of town. Unfortunately, that means that I am posting them for, well, anyone with internet access. Here is an easy checklist to see if you have my permission to download/print my pictures:

YOU MAY DOWNLOAD/PRINT MY PICTURES IF:
1. You are a relative of mine
2. You are a friend of mine
3. You are a talent/model scout and can't wait to make one of the Keithclan an extremely generous offer


YOU MAY NOT DOWNLOAD/PRINT MY PICTURES IF:
1. You stand to make any money off of them that you don't plan to share with me.
2. You found my site by searching "lady Angela spanking", or "Lady pooped in her pants" or any variation there of
3. You are a sicko, freak, or perv
4. You are a sicko, freak, or perv

We Keiths may not be the biggest or stongest, but we are large in number, and we will find out where you live if you disregard the rules.


Sincerely,
Mom to Many
Keithclan, 4:49 PM

4 Comments:

Add to the bottom: There are others within close proximity who can help make the number larger and stronger.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:22 AM  
Ahh! I'm finally back on. Thanks for the help last night. Sorry I could not join you. The spirit was willing but the body (already clad in long johns & jammies when y'all called) triumphed as dictator of evening events - or lack thereof.
Quick fun fact, if you google "keith family blog" you get another family with (it looks like) at least three kids. -Lizzee
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 AM  
Seriously, this is pulitzer prize winning material here:)

too funny.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:26 PM  
Thats funny! I worry about my pics being used, too. But I just don't know what to do about it, and am too lazy to figure out things to stop it, and love sharing my super-cute kids too much to stop posting!
I'm a mom to many kiddos, too! Stop on by my blog for some funny comments on large families! leave a comment if you have some great questions or replies too!
http://qtpies7.blogspot.com/2007/01/thursday-thirteen-3_25.html
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:37 AM  

Add a comment