My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

random thought and new pics

I am trying to keep my mind off of the enormous guilt I have for having to call in sick, (or rather, Max is sick) on my third day at my new, wonderful job. Gigantic guilt. Phenominal. Huge, But what can you do with a vomitting 22 month old?

I like signing in to blogger as an "old blogger". Some days, I feel it more than others.

Ashton's stage debut went great! I'll have Chad post a video later this week. Jordan has decided to sing "Popular" for her audition. I'll have to post a video of that, too.

Lillian and Pierce are adjusting really well to their new classes.. I love getting compliments on their behavior.



The kids got Target gift cards for Christmas. This was one of Pierce's picks.



Lillian getting her "manicure" on her birthday.




All the cool people rent "The Dark Crystal" on New Year's Eve.


Off to do much laundry. And feel incredible guilt.
Keithclan, 8:28 AM

3 Comments:

I would feel very guilty too, but you can't help it. I hope the baby doesn't have something thats about to run rampant through your house. Things will be better when you get back to work.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:13 AM  
Glad your new year is off to a great start (except for the whole sick baby thing).

For some reason the link in my sidebar for your blog redirects viewers to something else. Would you go look at it?
Blogger Unknown, at 6:04 PM  
Karen, I did check out the link on your blog, and was wondering if you accidently spelled blogspot with two s's? Either that, or blogger found out that I say bad things about it and is now retaliating, you never can tell with blogger :)
Blogger Keithclan, at 2:54 PM  

Add a comment