My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Thanks a Bunch!

A big thanks to whoever nominated me for the Blog Awards! I was so excited to see the nomination for best commenter, because I always worry that my comments are too long. And I can't seem to keep from frequently sharing my own similar experiences. But I love to leave comments! (as well as get them, hint, hint).

And to whoever nominated me for Blogger you would most like to meet? We'll be coming to your house next weekend! You can accommodate 7, right? Oh, and I hope you have Dora/Wiggles DVDs. Or else there will be a wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Seriously, Thanks! It definitely brightened my weekend!
Keithclan, 12:00 PM

1 Comments:

Hey congrats! Where is your nominee banner?? Post it with pride, Sista.

And by the way, I'm counting on a good comment from you on my blog post from Saturday. I could use your input. A whole bunch.
Blogger Unknown, at 12:21 AM  

Add a comment