My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The week in review

I have started and abandoned 3 posts this week. Nothing serious, one complaining about the constant loosing battle that is housework, one letter to Wifeswap and Super Nanny (I may come back to that one),and one counting my blessings.

Along with the ice came the stomach flu. It claimed my oldest daughter and myself. I didn't eat for 3 days, so school being called off on Tuesday was a huge blessing for me. As much as I love my new job, I don't think I would have been able to fake either pep or enthusiasm. And I do this rather disgusting burping thing when I am nauscous. Not the best way to make new friends.


Our family in McAlester has been without electricity for over 5 days. The entire town is without power, and my husband's grandmother was moved, along with her entire assisted living center, to the hospital. My mother's house is 45 degrees. Craziness.


That's about all i have time to write. I must go research rehab for my 2 year old, who screams for DOORAAA at least 10 times a day, with such despair that if you heard him you would swear I was depriving him of oxygen. How much T.V. is to much for a 2 year old? He's only watching about 10 houra day, that's about average, right?


I leave you with one of life's simple pleasures, photos given to me, months later,of an event that, although not forgotten, was definitely not at the front of my mind. These are of Pierce's birthday party back in September.







Keithclan, 9:33 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment