My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

General bitching,

It's cold. That's an understatement. It's ?*!@ cold (insert your favorite explative). and I hate the cold.

I have a cold. An icky one. And it is interrupting several projects. The major one involves about eight years worth of pictures. I thought I would like scrapbooking. Not so much. So I had all of my pictures stored in picture boxes until last year. I got them out with the intention of buying regular albums to put them in, and Max dumped them. So I scooped them all up and put them back in the cabinet where they are stored. I have tried not to think of them too much, all those pictures, in no order whatsoever, but i couldn't take it any longer. So I pulled them out a few days ago, and have been trying to put them back in order. That's hard to do when you take Nyquil at 8:00 every night... And I pulled out all of the kids' last year spring/summer clothes to decide what I wanted to sell on Ebay. So there are piles. Lots and lots of piles of things, everywhere.

valentine's Day is tommorow, and we are not quite ready. I had to make one last trip to Target. I took the three little ones this afternoon, in the ridiculous cold. max was already poopy, he had done so on the way to take the girls to acting, so we ran straight in to the bathroom. "He's missing a shoe?" Some horrified woman pointed out. Yes, Max had taken one shoe and sock off in the car, and I hadn't noticed when I carried him in, in the freezing cold. And the other two? Were horrid. And that's a bit of an understatement too. Whiney, fighting, begging; horrid. Oh! And the top button of my pants? I realized it was unbuttoned when I got back in the van. Nice.

I'm eighteenminutes overdue for my Nyquil. Wish me luck for a better day tomorrow.
Keithclan, 8:03 PM

1 Comments:

I hate those looks you get from other women - and they probably don't even have any kids.

Enjoy your nyquil!
Blogger Pam, at 5:24 PM  

Add a comment