My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Monday, February 05, 2007






I am feeling a little silly after Pam explained the whole commenting thing. I really am going to be the old lady who doesn't watch T.V. because she can't figure out how to use it. I am looking forward to commenting again, though.

I have been having a whole time with the kids growing up thing. We find out about Jordan's Jr. High application next week, so I am having to admit to myself that she is really going to Jr. High.

And to top it all off, Max turns two next month. I can no longer justify calling him a baby. I HAVE NO BABY! What am I supposed to do? I guess I will have to buy a puppy. Because I could seriously end up being just like this lady I was sitting next to at Jordan's audition. We were talking about our kids, and she said she had 11 year old twins, and a baby at home. I asked how old, and she laughed, and said, "I guess he's really not a baby. He's six years old. but he's my baby." Yeah. that will be me.


And then I my cd with camp pictures from last year came in the mail today. Yes, my husband made the cd, and yes, I have had access to the pictures for months, but there was something about getting it in the mail. I realized the pictures are almost a year old. They are of seriously smaller kids. Here's a sample, and a really cute current pic of Jordan singing. She does it a lot, and she does it well.
Keithclan, 10:16 PM

4 Comments:

That is the cutest picture of Max. Frameworthy, I'd say.
Blogger Unknown, at 1:38 PM  
My "baby" turns 2 this year as well. What will life be like without cumbersome car seats and sippy cups and gasp - diapers!!!!

I dread it...I look forward to it...I think I need a drink:)
Blogger Pam, at 7:36 PM  
no more baby? uh oh! must be time to have another one! ;)
Blogger LaughterThoughts, at 12:11 PM  
Wow! I wish we could get a camp CD. Please let us know how to get in on that privilage!

Lizzee
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:03 AM  

Add a comment