My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Attention crazy people: This blog is not for you!

I checked my stat counter today, (a "is this thing on?" kinda thing, since no one ever comments hint, hint) and was again amazed by the crazy google search phrases. I can't tell you how many variations of "lady pooped in her pants" I have seen, I think I mentioned "lady Angela spanking" before. This time I found "Laurie Berkner divorce", and "diaper punishment for girls". Say What?

Dear Crazy person in Sweden,
There is no appropriate punishment for potty training, they will get in in there own time. Likewise, there is no appropriate punishment for bad behavior that involves diapers in any way. This is true for both boys and girls. i can only hope your English is not so good and what you really meant was "Does anyone else feel like changing poopy diapers seems like punishment sometimes? Like when your kid eats raisins? or too many grapes? Or broccoli?"

Sincerely,
Jamie Keith
Keithclan, 3:45 PM

4 Comments:

Every day for WEEKS I kept seeing the same Google search from the same location. The search was "preggo pics" and they would only visit the page on my blog that had the last photo I posted of my gigantic self before Jack was born. Freaky. I took down the photos and the lurker went away. The end.
Blogger Unknown, at 12:38 AM  
What stat counter or tracker do you use?
Blogger Heather, at 10:27 AM  
heather, I'm not sure the name of my stat counter, I think it is just "stat counter" but if you click on mine you can sign up for a free account
Blogger Keithclan, at 6:14 PM  
did you happen to notice the ads at the top of this page? how funny!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:47 AM  

Add a comment