My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Cabin fever

Wow. Today is the first day in two weeks that all of my kids made it to school. Every single Keith kid got this crazy "just-as-bad-as-the-flu" virus. That makes Keith history (let's hope history never repeats itself).

The effect on me? It is amazing to me how dependent on my routine I am. The past few months I have been doing a fabulous job of fighting of depression, but these last few weeks have been brutal.
I was happy to stay at home when I did (four score and two kids ago), and I am sure I would love it again given the opportunity, but when I am not expecting it, and when I am homebound with sick kids, let's just say it's not my cop o' tea.

But the good news? The fabulous news? Spring is slowly creeping in! I actually saw somebody mowing their lawn the other day, granted I think they were being a bit obsessive, or made they just had cabin fever, too. Who knows? Who cares? I saw a dandelion the other day! A beautiful yellow dandelion! We are going out of town this weekend to celebrate the coming of spring. Yeah, Spring!

Oh, and I? am the mother of five kids, age 11 to 2. TWO! My baby is TWO! Maybe we should have just one more.... :)
Keithclan, 3:45 PM

2 Comments:

Be careful what you wish for! lol

Hurray for spring!!!
Blogger Pam, at 3:59 PM  
no kidding! i am totally feeling the baby bug!! ...and my baby just turned one!
Blogger LaughterThoughts, at 5:38 PM  

Add a comment