My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Posting only because I feel obligated....

And I'm not really sure why. Anyone who reads my blog either knows how hectic life can be with many little ones, or I am sure can sympathize. And it is not as though I am terrifically interesting...

Yet here I am. Posting quickly before I take the girls to their evening activity, as if doing so will make the world a better place.

All Keiths are well. YIPPEEE!!! (Trust me, this warrants caps and excessive exclamation mark usage.) There are still a few runny noses, an occasional cough, both with which are greeted with fierce glares from mom, meaning "don't you even think about getting sick again." The other day , Pierce told me his stomach was feeling funny. I said "no it's not." And I willed the stomach bug away.

We have been busy as usual. Ashton's best friend is moving to Germany this week, they have been together almost every day for the last two weeks, I am posting pics of Ashton and her friend and a turkey from the Oklahoma trails exhibit from the Zoo. Sheer randomness.
Keithclan, 3:30 PM

2 Comments:

Poor Ashton! It really sucks to lose a friend like that. And I cannot wait until it is really wrm enough to take Sasha to the zoo.
Blogger Heather, at 7:55 AM  
I have heard "yogrit" in my house for so many years, that when i say "yogurt" aloud, i stop myself and start to correct because i feel like i'm mispronouncing it.

my b#3's latest thing is to be the backseat driver: reply the brakes, moma!
Blogger LaughterThoughts, at 1:23 AM  

Add a comment