My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Thursday, April 12, 2007

great times for some "louse-y" for others

I am having a difficult time keeping up with blogging, too much on my mind and too few hours in the day.

Work is still great, not much to write about. Great people, no drama*, and the better pay is oh so nice.


And we have a newly improved member in the Keith household:
I give you Max Keith! Now 84% less aggressive and binky-free since 4-5-07!

no longer the classroom bully is Max! He is much happier at school, and has even been caught sharing with (though nothing Wiggles or Thomas related) and hugging other students! I can't tell you what a relief it is. I haven't screwed him up! (yet).



Ashton, however, has made Keith history with the first Keith case of....buh buh bummmm... Head Lice!!!!

I can guess what you are thinking; "That poor child! Her best friend moves to Germany, she has five teeth pulled, and now head lice? Where can we send donations for her therapy?"

But honestly, she has such an amazing outlook, a wonderful attitude, none of it has broke her stride in the least. And I am okay with it now, too (after staying up until 1:30 sterilizing the house and children.) And hey, if I remember correctly (and I know I do) Chrissy had head lice on Growing Pains


And it didn't slow her down! She got to Play Annie in a horrible remake.

I mean really. Why would you even bother without Carol Burnett?


*I am aware that there may be some mild drama in my new work environment, but you won't find me seeking it. I have had enough of that for a lifetime








Keithclan, 4:09 PM

3 Comments:

Yeah. Then she grew up to play the very unconvincing role as Mel Gibson's daughter in What Women Want.

Sorry about the lice. Oh the laundry!
Blogger Unknown, at 7:41 PM  
as soon as you realized, did your head start to tickle and itch?

about a year ago, a letter was sent home from school saying that one of the students in my daughter's class had lice. immediately we were all scratching. it was all subconscious, though. fortunately no lice for us.
Blogger LaughterThoughts, at 1:15 PM  
no more babies? no more binkies?

and soon....no more diapers!!!!! Can you even believe that day is coming?

Sounds like we bloggers are all getting spring fever and that blogging will just have to take a back seat for a while. It's just too nice to be inside on the computer when you can be outside getting some sun:) Glad to hear you are all doing so well - even with a little case of head lice (itch itch).
Blogger Pam, at 2:16 PM  

Add a comment