My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Monday, May 21, 2007

Girl power

Look at this sweet face! It doesn't look like the face of someone who was up all night throwing up every twenty minutes or so, does it? I assure you it is. Which makes sense considering our history with family camp and the stomach flu (only four sleeps away!)And while I usually insist on two full days of quarinitne and the brat diet, it just wasn't that kind of weekend. She missed a swim party and a soccer game, but made it to her sister's concert and the end of the season soccer party.




The oldest. Too old if you ask me. She sang her first real solo (she's had solos in songs before, but never a whole song by herself) for a fairly large audience, and she did great!


Ashton's the one in the red jersey. She seems to attract friends who are mistaken for her sisters a lot. Once a shy girl, she has definitely come out of her shell this year. Quite the soccer star, as well!






Look at my three strong girls! I wish for them life long friendship and love. Yeah for girls!
Keithclan, 8:28 AM

2 Comments:

such good pictures! got any video clips from the concert?

love your blog!! keep up the good work.

I'd still like to send you some pics from Mother's Day ... but need an e-mail address (hint, hint)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:58 AM  
girl power at its best! I am totally loving this time in Belle's life right now.
Blogger Pam, at 3:05 PM  

Add a comment