My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Monday, May 14, 2007

Weekend Update

I really did try the potty training thing on Friday. All the way to nap time. But the fact that he sits on the potty pants up as much as he does pants down? And that he peed on the floor and clapped for himself and shouted "YEAH!"? He's just not ready. I am a firm believer in independent potty training. I think they should be able to make it through most of the steps (pulling pants and undies on and off, wiping, flushing, washing hands) before they are really potty trained. We will try again in August.

It all worked out really well, because our soccer games were cancelled this weekend due to flooded fields, and we were able to make an impromptu trip to visit the Grandparents (some of them).

Hope everyone had a fabulous Mother's Day!
Oh! And By the way? Max does not like to go fast on the boat. He likes to go really slow. Just ask him. He's been saying it ever since "No fast boat. Slow boat. Really slow boat."
Keithclan, 4:07 PM

1 Comments:

I've got some pics for you. e-mail me your e-mail address. Thanx for my mother's day!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:05 AM  

Add a comment