My hamper floweth over

The Keith Family News

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Addicted to slideshows



I can't help it. They are just fun! And the kids love them! And they are good for the environment! And they help save baby seals! (okay, I'm being a bit ridiculous now)

Anyway, the big girls went to camp last week, had a great time, and we all stayed an extra dat picking them up.

I can't tell you how happy it makes me that my whole family shares my love for a place that means so much to me.

Although I didn't see near as much crying and "we will never see each other!" type moments.

I credit that to e-mail, myspace, and cell phones.
Keithclan, 9:17 AM

4 Comments:

It makes me a little sad they are not all balling their eyes out. Does that sound mean? So sorry. Elena
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:02 PM  
It does not sound mean that you want t hem to cry. I also think the lack of tears is caused by the lack of a "Friends forever" circle. That was when people totally lost it. And, there is no dance, there is a talent show instead. What is this world coming to?
Blogger Keithclan, at 11:29 AM  
did the girls do their 'wicked' thing? wanted to see some pics of that. glad the kiddos enjoy Dwight, and that you have good memories of going there.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:10 AM  
What?!? No pictures of your oh-so-special birthday gift?!? I am greatly offended!
We will never be able to thank your fourth-born enough for decapitating him. She is brave and protected us all from certain doom - or at least noctornal eyebrow shaving. BTW, after we filled in his neck with colorful smoke bombs, his head split in two down the middle of his face. So now you can make him look at his evil self - the best punishment I can dream of for a clown.

Lizzee
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:11 PM  

Add a comment